Well it looks like we will be in the hospital a little while longer.  Lydia had a fever on Friday afternoon so the doctors have decided to keep her for a few more days.  I gues we should get used to being in and out of the hospital.  It will probably be part of the routine for a while.  I am thankfull that the doctors are being careful.  If they say she needs to stay then she is in the best place she can be.